- Taking on advisory board and supervisory board mandates
- Coaching of advisory boards, supervisory boards and management
- Workshops to develop a jointly supported strategic plan
- Evaluation of strategy changes and transformations
- Facilitation of success-critical decision-making and planning processes, including M&A transactions
- Support on strategically relevant topics such as sustainability, technological upheavals or management appointments
Strategic consulting for corporations, start-ups, mid-sized companies and private equity
Our senior advisors are happy to contribute to the sustainable development of the company, they
- take on supervisory positions
- provide coaching to board members
- advise substantively on strategic alternatives
Shareholders & SaaS Companies:
AAA Advisors was consulted to reduce and resolve a blockade originating in dissenting shareholder interests. The european SaaS company had become heavily dependent on two public institutions which refused to finance further growth. The business was at a high risk of insolvency and thus of having to close down.
Solution: our Strategy Consulting
AAA Advisors developed possible solutions based on several interviews and strategy workshops. Through business development consulting we assisted in resolving the conflict and securing financing.
With the technological core in a subsidiary company, the founders can now continue their business. The interests of the anchor shareholders are secured in a NewCo. The successful relaunch of the company itself has been achieved, including an expansion to Asia.
How to do it?
From a wide variety of mandates, board and strategy consulting at board level to working as management strategy consultants with start-up companies, medium-sized businesses and corporate groups – members of the AAA Advisors network bring a wide range of first-hand experience to the table. Our clients always work directly with “their” personal advisor, while at the same time having access to the knowledge of the entire AAA Advisors network.
AAA Senior Advisors are personal coaches and strategy consultants for either the entire board or individual board members. They act as sparring partners during preparation, acquire a neutral overview of the starting situation, and focus on issues critical for success and their resolution.
AAA-Advisors continuously support the company, for example by serving on the board or preparing shareholders for board meetings.
To achieve this, the AAA Senior Advisors build on their extensive experience from supervisory and advisory board mandates, e.g. regarding
- Turnaround situations
- Transformation processes in the areas of supply chain, production, sales and finances
- M&A activities
This enables our advisors to quickly and pragmatically develop implementable and effective solutions.