- Establishing contacts with customers, potentials and partners
- Positioning of the business and sharpening of the value proposition
- Active support of financing and further fundraising rounds up to possible bank financing and exits
- Organizational development for structured and successful growth; establishment of governance structures
- Selection and composition of first-class teams
- Willingness to make individual investments from various AAA advisors
Growth for start-ups and young companies.
As coaches in start-up consulting, our Senior Advisors support the founders in planning financing, growth and future-proof orientation.
Angel and Coach from Management Consulting.
Making day-to-day decisions on the business’s focus, investment priorities and funding options became both necessary and difficult for the start-up’s founder to handle on his own. Fortunately, the company could count on an AAA Advisor who had invested into the start-up as a business angel and also served on the advisory board.
Finding a Solution through Strategic Start-Up Coaching.
The AAA Advisor helped with the drawing up of both business and liquidity plans, the establishment of a sounding board as well as workshops to align ongoing adjustments to the business model.
He supported the installment of another sounding board helping the founder in major business decisions. Required resources, teams, and contacts with potential customers were established, the financing strategy was fleshed out and a pitch deck was created.
Business Angels and Advisors
We advise founders and venture capital investors.
We are available as advisory board members and as advisors in the boards of start-ups.
We are directly involved in many angel and other relevant networks or have access to them.
In selected cases we invest directly in pre-seed and seed rounds.
An excerpt of our investments and our advisory services can be found here.
Competence. Power. Experience.
- Coaching, Sparring, Mentoring
- Finance & Investments
- Business Strategy
- Product Strategies
- Brand Strategy
- Go-to-Market Strategy
- Research & Development
- Internal and external Production
- Organization and Processes
- HR and Recruitment
- Leadership & Board
Our Market Access
- Additive Manufacturing
- Building, Building supplies
- E-health, Medical Devices
- Financial Services
- Food, Seed & Chemistry
- Mechanics, Machine Tools
- Retail & Wholesale
- Service industries