- Conducting a flash analysis and developing initial concrete recommendations within a few days
- Check and forecast of key EBIT, cash flow and supply chain relevant items
- Joint definition of targets
- Development and prioritization of measures and step sequences
- Support in the preparation of decision papers for management and advisory board, works council and for communication to the workforce
AAA Advisors can initiate optimization initiatives with quick analyses and proven methods - for SMEs as well as for larger companies. The right lever at the right time, with a critical and realistic view of organizational structure and process consistency, for quick wins as well as for sustainable restructuring.
- Medium-sized market-leading family business
- Open succession situation
- Repositioning in disruptive market
- Interim production optimization and new production lines/products
- Scenario management
- Recommendations for organizational structure
- Situation analysis within 8 consultant days
- Scenarios of a radically changed market environment translated into rough investment and production plans
- Identified quick wins in existing production and triggered detailed planning with subsequent implementation
- Close cooperation with stakeholders - with comparatively low resource input from the client
- Analysis of external data and expert interviews resulted in realistic assessments
- Decision-ready template for investments and new production and product lines
Each consultant quickly and pragmatically designs custom-fit, implementable solutions, drives them forward until they are ready for decision and, if desired, accompanies their implementation.
This is exactly what our clients appreciate, quickly and with manageable effort - a selection of clients can be found here.
And where additionally desired or necessary, we bring in specialists in close coordination with the client: for transformation and efficiency enhancement, we have proven business alliance partners for many special topics in our portfolio.
The advisors work flexibly with the client, whether within already initiated transformations or in short intensive assignments with the client on site. The advisors can also act as a continuous companion in the implementation, as an advisory board or in the context of interim management for the implementation of the developed optimization steps.
Our senior advisors each build on many years of experience as CEO, COO, CTO, CFO, CHRO etc.. Top management experience from comparable situations combined with innovation and state-of-the-art technology orientation is the basis for structural and process optimization in functions such as purchasing, logistics, supply chain, production or finance.