More than 35 years of experience as CPA, predominantly responsible for global relationship, auditing and risk management service partner for international listed companies as well as mid-sized family-run businesses. Long-term experience as head of the retail & consumer sector, responsible for developing market strategies and innovative market studies.
Speaker and jury member at both national and international expert conferences.
Thanks to my long-standing professional experience as auditor and Industry Lead Partner, I am ideally suited to offering professional advice for a wide range of areas and capacities.
- Financial Expert on Supervisory & Advisory Boards
- Annual Accounts & consolidated Financial Statements
- Financial & Non-Financial Reporting
- Corporate Governance Systems (Risk & Compliance Management, ICS)
- Corporate Strategies & Business Models
"In my role as financial expert on supervisory boards and business coach, I believe in the necessity of combining profound legal and other regulatory knowledge with a solid understanding of the respective business models and strategies. As CPA and financial expert, I can offer valuable support and advice."